Joining the ACCI will provide you with instant access to the largest business networks in Afghanistan. We are the strongest, most active business advocacy group in the country. Dedicated to our members' growth and prosperity, we can help grow your business, connect you to leaders and legislators, and provide valuable savings on benefits and services.
We are proud to say that the ACCI is the voice of Afghanistan’s private sector!
Entrepreneurs who hold a business license can voluntarily apply to a provincial chamber for Local Membership and enjoy the benefits. Joining the Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Investment is an investment that begins to pay off right away. To receive ACCI’s membership categories and benefits, click here and review the membership levels and select the option that best suits your business.
To get a membership, the applicant should have one of the following types of business license:
- Business license from the Ministry of Commerce and Industries
- Da Afghanistan Bank License
- Union license which are registered with Ministry of Justice
Documents required to get a Local Membership:
- Copy of the business license
- Copy of national identity card or passport
- Two passport size photos
ACCI International Membership costs $1000 per year and offers companies based outside Afghanistan, who do not have a local registered office, the opportunity to be part of Afghanistan’s biggest business and networking organization.
Joining the Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Investment is an investment that begins to pay off right away. Becoming an International Member of ACCI gives your company many benefits, including:
- Access to our range of networking events, matchmaking conferences and trade exhibitions to make business connections and/or establish joint venture partnerships with Afghan based businesses
- Access to our Business Information Center including market research reports, list of buyers and sellers, statistics and data on various industries in Afghanistan.
- Advocacy through issuance of letters to government agencies and other related agencies for resolving any kind of problems.
- Offering mediation and arbitration services to solve the commercial disputes.
- Free marketing opportunities – linking your company’s website and profile on the ACCI website
- Free online edition of ACCI’s monthly magazine, featuring trends, issues and best practices in the chamber profession in Afghanistan
- Free access to tender documents through email and access to tender website www.kabul-tenders.org via your own user account
- Assisting the company president and vice president to get Afghanistan visa in their respective countries and from other countries.
- Assisting the company to register their business in Afghanistan.
- Discount of 50% on advertising rates related to ACCI’s monthly magazine.
Note: Non-Afghan members have the same rights as Afghan members, except participating in ACCI’s election
Documents required for getting International Membership:
- Scanned copy of the business license
- Scanned copy of the passport
- Other document if required
How do I join?
You can fill out the Membership Form, and we will contact you within 3 days.
If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Engagement Team at Tel: +93 781 22 54 56 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today. We look forward to welcoming you as a member!